Marinating garlic at home. Head pickled garlic, as on the market - a step-by-step photo recipe for winter cooking
For many years, salt is garlic. Garlic is obtained as purchased on the market. Salt whole heads. The exact proportions of garlic can not say. When how much will fit in the pan. At the heads of garlic cut \ "fringe \" (TO. All the small roots). We fold the garlic into the pan, who likes with beets, then periodically add fresh chopped beets between the garlic. Pour garlic folded into the pan with brine so that all garlic is covered. From above we put a plate, and oppression. I put a 3-liter jar of water. And otsavlyaem far away for 10-12 days.
on 1 l cold from under the crane of water
7 teaspoons of salt
After 12 days, the old pickle poured. We shift the garlic over the banks: and the gulfs with a new pickle.
1 liter of water
8 teaspoons of salt
Boil and cool
In the cooled brine add 1 tbsp. l vinegar
Pour the jars of garlic with cold pickle and close with plastic covers.
When the garlic becomes translucent and turns yellow, and if with beets, it will turn red, remove to a cool place. I keep in the hallway, in the closet with the rest of the seams.
Garlic pickled as a market
Try to cook pickled garlic as on the market: this recipe will suit even beginner vegetable pickers for the winter season. Among the various pickles for the winter, few hostesses make garlic garlic. garlic only removes excess bitterness and saturates with aroma of spices. This vegetable is good as a snack for meat and fish dishes and very much for vodka. Most often pickled garlic gets on the table with whole heads, bought rynke.No first to exactly the same product can be done at home.
Pickled garlic heads like a market
- garlic - 1 kg
- Vinegar 9% - 200 ml
- salt - 30 g
- sugar - 30 g
- black pepper - 20 peas
- allspice - 20 grains
- bay leaf - 2 pcs. medium
- water - 200 ml
Important: garlic must be dense (hard) so that the garlic harvesting will get the desired crispness. Head size choose medium.
How to pickle garlic heads
- Garlic boiling water. This is necessary in order to remove the extra peel, without violating the integrity of the head. Remove all unnecessary, while not dividing into separate teeth. Garlic heads remain intact.
- Transfer the garlic into a sterilized glass jar. Although pickled garlic is not intended for long storage at the bazaar, this step will not be superfluous.
- Mix vinegar with water, add spices, salt and sugar. Boil on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, cool to 80 ° C and pour the garlic.
- Close the capron lid tightly and leave to cool at room temperature.
On the market more often you can see garlic pink. It marinates with beets and has a very attractive and appetizing look. Such garlic can also be cooked with your own hands and no worse than in the bazaar.
Pickled garlic with beets
- 1 kg of garlic
- 1 small beet
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar
- 2 tbsp. spoons of salt and sugar
- 5 black peppercorns
- 4 carnation buds
- 1 liter of water - half a cup of 9% vinegar
Optionally, lay layers of parsley.
Recipe for Pickled Garlic with Beets
- Head garlic peel off the top layer of husk, while not dividing into cloves.
- Dip for a minute in boiling water and immediately pour over cold water.
- Peel the beets and cut into thin slices.
- Place garlic in sterilized glass jars, alternating with pieces of beet.
- Boil the water with pepper, salt, cloves and sugar, remove from the heat and pour in the vinegar.
- Pour the garlic with the marinade.
- Banks tightly close the lids and refrigerate.
It is possible to try garlic, as in the market, in 3 days. Marinated garlic is stored with heads in a refrigerator or in another cool place at a temperature not higher than 12 ° C. can be to meat, fish, poultry, just with boiled and fried potatoes. Garlic in the marinade will increase the appetite and give a pleasant savory taste to any dish. Source
1 Portion 15 minutes
Head marinated garlic is a very unusual and useful winter harvesting. In general, the use of garlic is not limited to its use only in raw form or as a spice. In different countries of the world there are a variety of ways to cook garlic. In Asia, for example, garlic is pickled with heads in such a way that inside it becomes black as coals and it is considered a very popular snack. The Italians invented soaking garlic cloves in olive oil, which makes them very tender and removes too sharp smell.
In that step by step recipe from the photo we will tell about the way of garlic pickling with whole heads according to the traditional Armenian recipe. For such a recipe, we need only the youngest heads of garlic, so this will have you to attend to in advance. Even a slightly sluggish root vegetable is no longer suitable for pickling. Talking about beneficial properties and qualities, in this form and with this method of preserving garlic almost all of them will save. The taste characteristics of garlic will also remain unchanged, but the smell will slightly change. Such garlic, marinated as on the market, in the future can be used to prepare various dishes, and the juice from it for dressing salads. Let's start cooking for the winter pickled garlic heads in the home.